Tired, NO, exhausted!

Tis week me and my 3 other frenz haf started our practicum. Damn tired, man. The kids, admins, co-curricular activities, syllabus, lesson plans.. u name it.. (and it's only the first day.. huhu)

The principal.. omg, she can really talk. The first day at school and we had tis little orientation about the school and herself, too. Whatever it is, she's a nice person so I hope we could work well together, well, at least for the 3 months that we're going to be here. Anyhu, we were positioned at the very back of the staff room. God knows how stuffy it is in there! I wonder how these teachers manage.. And one more thing.. tis school is hugggeee! Altogether, I think there are about 6 blocks (huhu).. I reckon I'll be able to shed a few kilos by the end of the practicum LOL

Erm.. lemme check the classes dat I need to teach from today onwards..

Form 4, check.. form 1, check.. Peralihan.. whhhhaaaatttt???!!

Comments

Popular Posts