Hope you're feeling well!!! Take care and lots of love! *winks*
p/s: Don't ask me when it's gonna be my turn :p
Sabah's communications to be fully restored on Sunday
SANDAKAN: The telephone and internet traffic breakdown here as well as in Kinabatangan and Beluran is expected to be fully restored on Sunday.
Telekom Malaysia Berhad (TM) Sabah general manager Sukkriya Masri said communications were restored in stages since yesterday with priority given to essential services like hospitals, the police, the fire and rescue department, and the Sandakan airport.
He said banks were able to carry out transactions since yesterday while internet connection was expected to be restored this afternoon.
Repair work was being carried out round-the-clock to replace defective equipments by getting the replacements from Kota Kinabalu, Tawau and Kuala Lumpur.
Fire broke out at the TM Main Exchange at Mile 2, Jalan Utara here last Monday, causing a massive communication disruption along the east coast of Sabah.
"We brought some equipment from Kuala Lumpur by a chartered plane," he told reporters after receiving Deputy Minister in the Prime Minister's Department Datuk Liew Vui Keong at TM office here today. - BERNAMA
Yasmin Ahmad dies
KUALA LUMPUR, Sat: Renowned film and advertising director Yasmin Ahmad died here at about 11.25 pm tonight.
Her death was confirmed by Media Prime Group Chief Operations Officer Datuk Seri Ahmad Farid Ridzuan, who was at the Damansara Specialists Hospital, when contacted by Bernama.
Yasmin, 51, collapsed while presenting a working paper at Sri Pentas, the headquarters of the private television station TV3 on Thursday and was rushed to the Damansara Specialists Hospital.
She was reported to have suffered a stroke and brain haemorrhage.
- Exhausted, due to the endless drama practice.
- Sad upon listening to the judges' final decision; upset knowing that there's nothing I could do about it.
- Tired, but really enjoyed myself at the state level's English in Camp.
- Dizzy looking at the bountiful paperwork on my table.
- Glad with the success of the Jogathon organized by our school & the lavish dinner at Sabah Hotel.
- Frustrated at one's ignorance and insensitivity.
- Frustrated with the hospital's lousy service.
- Frustrated with the constant power failure in Sandakan lately. It's the worst ever happened in the history of Sabah!
- Frustrated - too much, with some of my students, especially with their display of disobedience.
- Shocked with the recent announcement of the abolishment of ETeMS in Malaysian schools.
- Charmed with one's hidden anger and frustration. Let's just say she's too nice!
- Eager to watch Transformers 2 and the latest installment of Harry Potter movies.
- Thrilled at the prospect of him coming over this weekend! :)
- Not thrilled at the prospect of needing to work on weekends :(