Saturday Blues

It's the weekends, and where am I now? School. It's the annual Camboree Camp involving all uniform bodies in our school. Usually, it is done during the August break but it has been done earlier due to the upcoming fasting month. I think I prefer it to be that way, after all, I'm going back during the break and a camp-free break will be very much appreciated *lol*

But the good thing 'bout this weekend is... hubby is here! It has been about a month since I last saw him.. OMG!! We had a wonderful seafood treat for dinner last night. Planned to watch Transformers 2, but were too knackered to do that. Instead we went back to our hotel and watch movies on telly. We even played games on Facebook together ha-ha, talking about addiction! We're big fans of Farm Town and Fashion Wars and even help each other to go through the next level! Cool, eh? *grin*


Anyway, I still don't have any brilliant plan for the rest of the weekends. Been planning to go to islands and guess what, it is all fully-booked till at least September! Just our luck. Nevermind, hope we could do that someday.

Till then, my work awaits me.

p/s: Hungry.. am waiting for him to send me my 'roti canai' heehee..

Comments

Alang AD said…
woooo..
dia gi sana gupenyeh...
dia kata ngan ai...dia tadek seminggu sbb bz keje...
cet!~ nGahahah!~
nak kena nih...agagaga!~
Aida Ikmal said…
ahahaha.. tu dia ek..
bukan ai.. ai inesen
huehuehuehue
wohhhh....the day come...
dun' 4get to send 'roti canai' for me also...teeetttttt!!!
ade perubahan ke dia selama sebulan d'tinggal??
kurus ke??? makin sweet ke???
Aida Ikmal said…
ahahhhh tanak jawab wakakakakakaka
muahahhaha...tak nak jwb ekkk!!!
takpe ai tya jek dia...

er....mr evo...any perubahan ke selama sbln d'tinggalkan???
wife yu ni skang makin nakal ke???
teeetttttt....

yg penting yu dan dia makin bahagia kan???
semoga kebahagian sentiasa mengiringi yu dan evo ek!!!!
mish yu my lalink aida....hehehehhe...
bila mau balik sini doooooooooooo!!!???

Popular Posts