Missing 'S'

If there is one thing I'd miss (apart from Hubby), it would be...

















SHOPPINGGGGGGGGGG!!!



Living in a town where there's no shopping malls around, I can't help but feeling unfortunate for not being able to give in to the temptation (gosh, I miss MV.. Pyramid.. Sg Wang..). All you women out there will agree with me if I say that shopping is one of the many wonderful things of being a woman - lol! Who can ever resist the chance to walk in and out of the many shops, rummage through the variety of clothes, shoes and stuff, shop like there's no tomorrow, try out new things, gossip about the latest styles in town and blah blah blah? I know I can't. I miss going shopping with my girls (you know who you are). Yes, indeed, shopping is best done with girl friends (no offence, boys.. hubby, too.. hehe). Who else can understand what you need, what is suitable for you, or whether you should buy things or otherwise (and the list goes on) than your own sex, or fellow shopaholics? Only they would understand. (lol!)

For the time being, what I really miss is to shop for heels, my current favourite would be peep toe slingbacks. Shops I have in mind: Primavera or Charles & Keith (beautiful, beautiful heels). The number of pairs I want to buy next time I go back: a few, depending on its design and comfortability, and, ehem, budget, of course. (lol) And oh, I need a new pair of flip flops too! (mine was stolen a few weeks ago, remember?)


Also, I'm a huge fan of oversized handbags, and I might need a new one soon. The reason behind this: my current one is about to wear off. That shows that I'm really using my bag, ain't it? (lol) So, yes, maybe I will go for another Carlo Rino. Been collecting a few bags of this brand, and am happy with it. The design is simple yet very trendy and practical - just the way I am :P


As for clothes, I feel like buying pretty tops maybe from Padini or MNG that I can wear with both jeans and long skirt (for casual and work - practical, remember?). My wardrobe here is full of tees instead - haihhhh need to do something to spice up its mundaneness before I bore my own self (despite the fact that I AM a jeans-and-tee person). Seriously, I really miss those days where we got the chance to dress to kill for events and stuff. It was even more special having my girl friends with me then to share my enthusiasm... choosing the outfit, mixing and matching colours and styles, all the make-ups and stuff.. haihhh.. miss you all, babesss! One more thing... Akak! Still remember the Elle denim jacket you bought the other day in Pyramid?? Loving it! However, not getting one for myself, though, ha-ha, used to craze about it but it turns out that I've somehow 'moved on' :P



belts are cool~

Apart from the girlie stuff, I also miss shopping for techie things. Been thinking of getting an iPod Touch - a gadget so cool and so handy (oh now I'm drooling!), but still considering a HP Mini 1000 (as my second laptop since it's small, light and handy) at the same time. A girl can't always have everything, you know. In the end, it all comes down to making the right and economical choice. I'm also looking for a Bluetooth headset. Maybe I'll look around in Low Yat the next time I go back to Semenanjung. Wider variety. And oh, before I forget, I need to find a new (and bigger!) external HDD plus the casing to store my high resolution photos and drama series/movies. My laptop D: drive is almost full and the same goes to my existing external HDD. There are just too many things to put in! (not my fault! ha-ha) *Remind me, hubby!*


Well, even if I can't go splurging on a shopping spree right now, indeed, writing this entry temporarily satisfies the craving for one! (lol)

Comments

Sarah Shafawati said…
cute la teddy tu... =)
Alang AD said…
wuhuhu ..
sebbaek la ai suka tarik tgn mem ai kalo gi shopping2 mall nih .. kalo tak .. mmg la kopak. ahahahakk!~ dia la kopak .. bukan ai .. miahaha!~

ai mmg sgt dekut kalo beli menda2 tak perlu ..
nGehehehe!~ tapi .. kalo sekali beli . isk .. ai pulak yg kena mawah ngan mem. nGahahahahaa!~

okek2.. jgn suka soping2 benda2 tak perlu.. tak baekkk .. bazir2.. leh simpan duit beli makan.. ahaha!~ ai laik kalo bab makan2... nGahaha!~

to be honest la kan .. brg2 women lagi murah dari brg2 men ... betul ?? setuju ?? btw.. teddy bawak beg nGan kotak tu adalah sgt2 kiut oke. agaga... ai laikk!~ =D
Aida Ikmal said…
hehe.. mana ada tak perlu.. perlu mahhhh.. kasut tu, if takde, nak kaki ayam kah? beg tu takkan nak pakai koyak2 suda? tu belom kira nak mix n match ngan baju n tudung lagik.. wahahahaha.. tp mmg betul, brg women sbb high demands, makanya murah.. lelaki sekali beli, adeh, mahalnyerrrr..!

teddy tu mmg kiut... macam ai.. mwahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha!!

Popular Posts