Juz gabbing on...

Ooh yeah.. be going to Wellington mid next month for my convocation.. can't wait! Bought the tix a few months back.. and from Sandakan - Wellington (return), it only cost us (me and anotha fren who's goin) less than RM2500, talk about value for money! Btw, its Royal Brunei and not MAS. Hope everything will go according to plan, though a lil bit cacat la the ceremony is like ONE WEEK before the SCHOOL HOLIDAYS! (will come back on the 18th, cuti starts on d 24th) That means I need to apply for Cuti Rehat Khas.. And the week I'll be going there is like the examination week! OK la kan? Hope my Pengetua will approve my cuti. By hook or by crook! (i mean, ive bought the tix oredi! unless he wants to give me refund) Ha-ha. 

Other than that, am planning to buy a car soon. Just a Myvi for the time being, to get me around the town easily. Am getting the green one, what do ya'll think? *winkss*

Comments

Popular Posts