Eyeing Celeb

Me and colleague went to town after work today.. On our way back to the car, my colleague was pointing at someone and said,

"Hey, wud ya look at dat guy, I think it's Ako Mustapha, the actor"  

I turned and saw someone talking on the phone..


"Nah, it's impossible.. I dun think dat's him.. that guy seems too old to be him!"

"But he DOES look like Ako even if he's not him", we giggled..


We continued walking but suddenly she stopped and insisted that I look again the second time around..


"Would u look again? I think he has finished talking on the phone"
"Okay, okay, I'll look", I finally gave in.


When I turned, I noticed that many people standing nearby were staring at the guy my colleague was talking about.. and it turned out to be true.. IT WAS AKO! I wonder what in the world is he doin' in Sandakan.. LOL

awwww he's so cute!!

Am checking with my friend now, who happens to be Ako's friend btw hehe (sshhhh, he's sooo goin to kill me!!) But so far, I still haven't got his reply.. but I heard Ako's girlfriend is a Sabahan so.. maybe he's here to meet her family or simply go holidaying with his beloved.. hihihi, or maybe he has a shooting sumwhere nearby.. Speculation.. speculation hehehe..

Btw, I like his acting.. he seems so natural at it *winkssss*

Comments

Popular Posts