Pirates invading!

I watched this thrilling, breathtaking, adventure-packed movie last week.. super great! We even took the premiere class tickets sum more.. double super great! Hehehe.. Willy and Jackie.. you guys are simply the best! Elizabeth, you too! *wink wink*

Tis movie has an excellent combination of humor and action that keeps you entertained all d way thru. i din even look at the time and nahhh.. amek ko.. 2 1/2 hours!

I even stifled my desperate need to empty my bladder - juz because I dun wanna miss any part of the movie! Haha, talk about a big fan eh? Anyhu.. I believe that there will another sequel in store for all pirates' fans out there.. I mean, I tot Jack had juz found a map to the fountain of youth ryte? Dat itself could spare us wif another excitement watching our fav pirates - Johnny Depp, Orlando Bloom and Keira Knightley set off for another exhilarating sea voyage. And yeah.. his ship and crew were stolen by captain barbossa, again!! Can you believe that??

Wutever it is, tis movie is a must watch!



Comments

Popular Posts