Celebration dinner, and more

I keep on reminding myself over and over again to write a post on our drama team celebration dinner last Saturday, and only today I manage to do so.. been kinda busy these few days..

Anyhu, yeah, the celebration dinner.

Us teachers had been planning for a lil celebration to celebrate our (loss? nah..) drama team who had been working so hard these few months for both divisional and state level competitions. Although we managed to get only the consolation prize, these people deserved to be celebrated. So we'd decided to have buffet steamboat at Trig Hill.

eat till you drop, peep!

I must say it was a longgggggg way to go uphill to Trig Hill! Imagine switching off the air-cond, changing from 'Drive' to gear 2 and accelerating all the way up.. that's how steep the way to Trig Hhill is! But I must admit, the view on the way to the top is superb! I felt like stopping in the middle of the road (coz apparently the road is very narrow) just to take pics! But, of course, I didn't.. especially not at 6.40pm when it was too dark to see properly! It's okay, am saving it for next time, especially when am geared up wif my Z20! hihihihi

The boys came late (ehem ehem), talk about perfect gentlemen! Anyhu, these kiddos really can eat.. am utterly impressed! At RM21 all-you-can-eat buffet steamboat, apparently they din wanna miss a thing! *winkssss*

happy birthday, girls!!

mixed fruit or chocolate cake.. which one do u prefer? ;)

And, yes, we also celebrated Beatrice and Joseanne's birthdays.. Happy belated birthday, Beatrice and happy birthday in advance, Joseanne! Hope you both enjoy the two huge and yummy cakes we'd prepare in order to surprise you two! *grin*

Afta the dinner, we headed to Encore Karaoke at Sabah Hotel as the night was still early. Lat went home as she was not feeling well dat nite, too bad. Hope you are feeling better already! Anyhu.. we took the largest room that could fit us all in.. and it was crazy!! The boys really knew how to liven up the night! The girls, sum of em can really sing well. I joined em singing too.. I mean, I always lurvvee singing! So, basically, all of us enjoyed the night.. apart from me and Hiew yawning all the way thru! lol


crazy people, crazy nite.. but we had fun!

Comments

Popular Posts