Come on, sleepyhead

When I came back home today, omigod, there was no electricity! I suddenly regretted coming back home so early for it was damn freaking hotttt.. Initially, I planned to go out today but decided it's better for me to juz stay at home coz I felt so sticky and smelly after a long day at work.. but i couldn't take my bath! Eeeuuwww! But why, you ask me? Yes, it's becoz I need to turn the heater on in order to shower.. Else, the water pressure will be so low dat I cannot shower at all.. But as I mentioned before, no electricity! So.. how?

Having nothing to do, I ended up sleeping all afternoon.. till.. erm.. 7 sumthing? Gosh, musta been very very tired then! But I must admit, been having trouble sleeping at night lately.. Oh no! Dun tell me my insomnia is back??!! Juz now, in the classroom, since the students were having either exam or test, I couldn't help myself yawning and yawning, and yawning! Lucky me I din doze off right in front of the studs.. (gosh.. I dun even want to imagine if that really happens!) Anyhu..yeah, lemme refresh my memory.. I slept at 2 last nite.. Surprise, surprise..

Alright, enough blabbing, gotta get back to work amidst the headache I've bin having since I woke up juz now (urgghh). Chowz.

Comments

Popular Posts