To sleep is to schlep?

wish i cud sleep dis soundly~

Recently I'm starting to feel like my insomnia is back. I barely sleep at night, and even if I sleep, I dun sleep well.. Even a nap in the afternoon doesn't help much, not that I always take a nap during the day either! At first, I tot dis problem is due to the fasting month, but apparently, that might not be all. Izzit true that I think too much?? Now I rarely wake up for sahur, for I sleep late at night, that I prefer to just eat before I sleep. Maybe that's one of the many reasons why I couldn't sleep well.. I mean, albeit feeling sleepy right after filling up my tummy, it needs time, too, to process.

Did I mention that I'm living a nocturnal life?


Guess dis is not ma first entry about my problems sleeping at night.. but I can't help it! I am at my best doing things at night rather than the day. Besides, I am NEVER a morning person, no matter what I do to change. I do try to stick to routines such as drinking milk, reading boring books, listening to slow songs blah blah blah.. But most of the time it din work out for me, too bad. If I'm sitting in front of ma lappy, the chance for me to get my beauty s
leep is gonna be slim to none eehehehe.. I must admit, I spend lotsa time online.. since that's the only thing that cud put my mind at ease after a long and hectic day at work.. Guess we can't get all the good things in life.. can we? Hmmm.. maybe I DO need to spend less time in front of the lappy and start doing more fruitful things after all.. errr like WHAT? Sleeping? Ahahahahhaaha.. fat chance! That's easier said than done!

Sheeshh.. as much as I enjoy sleeping, I seem to be deprived more and more of it. *yawn*

"hiyaarrrrgghhhhh"

Comments

Anonymous said…
since skool lg tau anda ni tdo slalu x tratur..
sian...
tula,cekgu aida ni hardwork sgt tanda kuje sekolah kut..
hehehe..
anyway,raye thn ni ape prancngan?
bile balik kg?
Aida Ikmal said…
well u noe me.. mmg ada prob sket nak tido malam ni huhu.. raye? macam biasa je la.. balik next week.. yahoo.. ko raye ph kan? jemputler datang beraya rumah~
Anonymous said…
yeps..thn ni thn braya d ph..
yahuu!!!
kalo ksempatan,aku singgah umah ekau eks..
Unknown said…
keep yawning ..aida n dun u forget ur meerojak..ahaks..

Popular Posts