Of Multitasking

Women are believed to be good at multitasking to be compared to men.. Izzit true?

Today, I chat with my friends, while listening to the radio, while editting some stuff, while downloading songs, while preparing my lunch, while ironing my clothes for the whole of next week, while doing the laundry, while cleaning up my room and bathroom, while marking the exam papers.. All at the same time..

Huh, who says being a woman is easy?? LOL! I read somewhere telling that women are special and are believed to live longer than men.. Why, you ask? It's because we have lotsa things to be done, obviously! Ahahaha..

Been doing lotsa stuff today.. Yet I still feel dissatisfied.. but I myself dunno what and why.. Is there anything else that I haven't managed to do today?

*pondering mode*

Comments

Anonymous said…
dearie..
mmg ppuan ni live longer psl dia ade byk benda nk settle..
even b4 sleep mcm2 dia wat..
hahaha...
datz women alrite..
Aida Ikmal said…
and dats the beauty and the complexity of being a woman! ahaha

Popular Posts