My new toy


Nikon D60

After months of saving up money for this bulky baby, it's finally mineeee.. mine, all mine! I've bin drooling over getting a DSLR that combines top technology with user-friendliness and creative features.. And nikon d60 is indeed for me!

It's main features, as taken from Nikon website:
  • its compact and fits my hands naturally and comfortably
  • 10.2 megapixel
  • Nikon Integrated Dust Reduction System
  • Active D-Lighting
  • three-point AF system
  • Nikon 3D Color Matrix Metering II
  • 0.19-second power-up
  • fast continuous shooting mode
  • a wide variety of Retouch Menus
  • a large 2.5 inch LCD monitor
  • practical info display
  • handy assist images - helps selecting right cam settings
  • Eye Sensor - turns off the monitor automatically when you look thru the viewfinder
  • bright and clear viewfinder
  • long-life rechargeable lithion-ion battery
  • 8 Digital Vari-Programs
  • built-in flash with i-TTL flash control
Sony Ericsson K810i - smile.. ur on candid camera!

Guess I AM obsessed about taking pictures.. from cameras, down to mobile phones! I've always admired the Cybershot line by Sony Ericsson.. I can leave home without my other humungous camera, but to leave my SE K810i, is such a big no-no! The 3.2 megapixel camera is the real eye candy, with camera lens cover you can simply slide up and down to snap pics, and the Xenon flash. But guess what.. Sony Ericsson has recently announced the C905, an 8 megapixel shooter! It's quite an eye-catching gadget.. dun you think? (dun even wanna imagine what's the price going to be!)

Sony Ericsson C905.. one word, COOL!

Konica Minolta Z20

My old camera, Konica Minolta Z20, a semi-DSLR. 5 mp, 8 optical zoom (my fav feature).. we bought it some time in 2004.. for about rm1000++. But the price will surely drop by now.. what more with the introduction of new models at cheaper price! I still have it though, but am thinking of selling it and use the money to save up for my D60's new lens! 

"Introducing our very own new school photographer - Ms. Aidalicious. ;-) Gotta love those lenses" (Lat, 2008)


Ha-ha I am coming your way.. achtung!

Comments

Anonymous said…
wohooo...
dh same kesukaan kite ye :)
buleh la join me...hehehe
Missfasha said…
yikes!!
new gadget?
owh no aida..plz dun be papparazzi..
owh no babe.plz dun take my picz.
^-^..

damnly miss u aida!!
Aida Ikmal said…
uh oh dun try to hide..
i will be your.. paparazzi, baby
miahahahahha

Popular Posts