Finally..!

We'd been planning to hang out for a long time already, and only yesterday we managed to really go out and spend the day together! It's Sue, my fellow Fungkurian (where I'm dj-ing) btw. She came all the way from Shah Alam to Midvalley in i-dun-noe-how-to-describe a hell of a journey just to hang out with me.. thanks! Glad to see her, I invited her for lunch at Chillis since I was like, really, really starving! We ate, talked and gossiped, y'know, girl thing, like the last time we met. Anyway, thanks too, for the gifts.. I love em!

Our next agenda would be, watching Yes Man, the latest romantic comedy flick starred the ever funny Jim Carrey and the sweet Zooey Deschanel. I wanted to claim my free movie ticket (its my birthday month!) but i simply forgot to bring the coupon. Dang. Anyway, this movie is a must-watch! Am not gonna spoil the fun of watching it by narrating the whole movie here, mind you! *blwerkk*

sue and me@chillis

jim carrey's latest movie, yes man

"i'll close my eyes and pretend that you're here my special friend"
... definitely CUTE!

check out the bonia heels that sue's putting on.. niceee..
it looks good on you.. really!

my (shopping) harvest for the day.. lol

Before we say bubye to Midvalley, we walked around the mall and looked out for things or stuff we could actually buy ahaha.. Christmas sales are all around now, a good time to hunt for good bargains, really. The walk around the mall did not get me down to nothing. I actually managed to grab two nice tops and two pairs of heels!


Hmm.. talking about shopping reminds me of one (embarassing?) incident that happened to us yesterday. While paying for my shoes, I saw a man (think, Mohinder Suresh of Heroes) staring at me, but I just ignored him as he could actually stare at anybody. However, when we were about to go out to go to another shop, he tried to get me to talk to him and confessed how much that he liked me.. Erm, boink boink.. a knock on the head.. what was that?? He followed us around and only left us when I told him I already have a boy friend.. phewww! Asingle and hopeless romantic girl might find his gesture very gentlemanly or romantic as it may seem. But not for me, na'ah. Lucky him we didn't label him as out of his mind or something! Whatever it is, I hope he could find a good girl through another ways though *lol*

Anyway, it had been such a long day for both sue and I. I hope she would enjoy the day out as much as I do! Looking forward to do it again! *winks*

Comments

sya_zachery said…
hek3..a'aa laa pegi dengan i laa.hik3..u keje camne nak ajak u fash..ahakS>.
ecehcehceh fash.....wooooooooo tak ajak pu3 ekkk....majuk argh ngan semua takmo kwnnnn!!~ mentang2 pu3 jauh....uwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :((
Aida Ikmal said…
adeh.. sorang lagi plak majuk.. ngaaa..... *lol*
sya_zachery said…
miahahhahaa...majuk jangan tak majuk..ape pun i dlu dapat memanje dengan cik aida.hhuahuahua..
Unknown said…
deting tanpa ajak I...
kejam...
Aida Ikmal said…
awak tu kerja camne nak ajak dating sekali miahahaha :p
Anonymous said…
aku suke la ayat evo "dating tanpa ajak I,kejam..."
hahahaha..
kan dh ade yg jeles..

anyway,aku pasan la kan,ekau ni rajin nor beli kasut...
hahaha...tp mmg best pun beli kasut..hehehe
Aida Ikmal said…
well, my friend, i have a fetish for shoes n heels.. its no surprise i spend a lot on em, izzit not? ;)

(and now i would have to find a shoe wardrobe to keep em all! ha ha)

Popular Posts