Updates!

Heyyyy.. it has been about a week since I last wrote any entry here.. ever wondering why I'd been quite quiet lately? Indeed, during the holidays it seems as if I have lotsa things to be done, different people to meet, weddings to attend, sales to go to, places to tour in and many more.. Well, it's the holidays after all!

A little update on my recent happenings. I just came back from the Lion City, Singapore yesterday. Obviously, for me even 4 days didn't seem enough to cover the whole island! I
 had also celebrated my 24th birthday last saturday over there. To those who'd wished me either through text messages, IMs or friendster comments, thank you so much! Will write a long report on the visit in the next entry! *winks*

I'd also managed to attend my good friend cum ex-roommate's wedding in Terengganu last week. It was a simple ceremony and reception yet a very delightful and joyous one. Congrats to the bride and her groom! I will post up the pics soon too.. haven't got the time to either resize or edit the whole lot of pictures yet! My feet still ached due to the long walk around Singapore City! lol

Comments

Popular Posts