He's the Man

"Hi Auntie Aida, this is Adam."
"Hi Adam, Auntie Aida speaking here."
"Hehehehe. How are you Auntie Aida?"
"I'm very good. How about you, Adam?"
"Fine, thank you."
"You're welcome. What are you doing now?"
"Playing toys on the sofa."
"Very good. You're playing alone? Where's Mummy?"
"Yes.. Mummy in the kitchen."
"What is Mummy doing?"
"Wash clothes."
"Mummy is washing Adam's clothes?"
"Yes. Manyyy clothes. Where is Auntie Aida?"
"I'm very far away. I'm in Sabah. Do you know Sabah?"
"Yes, very far away."
"Yes, yes, very far away. Can you sing ABC for me?"
"A, B, C...... X, Y, Z! Is Adam clever?"
"Very clever! What about 1, 2, 3?"
"I can count too! 1, 2, 3.... 10!"
"Only until 10? What about after 10, Adam?"
"Dunno.. hahahahahaha"
"It's OK, next time we learn together and Auntie Aida treats you to ice-cream, you want?"
"I want! Thanks Auntie Aida."
"You're welcome Adam."
"Auntie Aida" "Yes, Adam."
"Auntie Aidaaaaaaaaaaaaa..!"
(then he kept on screaming my name till Bie took the phone away from him)






That very phone call had really brightened up my day! Surprise, surprise! Introducing my new hero, the one that Bie's always been jealous of, he's.. Adam Johan! He's the only son of Bie's friends, Naz and Lily btw. Very good-looking aye? Of course, with him coming from a mix of Malay and Chinese parentage, you can almost never resist the urge to love this cute and adorable lil' boy! One thing you should know about Adam is that he is by nature inclined towards girls and cars! A playboy and a heartbreaker in the making huh? *lol*

Whatever it is, I'll always love you and I look forward to see more and more of you, Adam! Did I mention that his pic had been made as my current laptop wallpaper? Ha-ha. Shhh.. I secretly told Bie that I want our future baby son to be as cute and adorable as Adam! I mean, who wouldn't? *grin*


Comments

Popular Posts