Be My Valentine?

"As long as forever, I'll stay by your side,
I'll be your companion, your friend and your guide...
As long as I live, and as long as you care,
I'll do anything and I'll go anywhere...
I'll bring you the sunshine, I'll comfort your fears,
I'll gather up rainbows to chase all your tears...
As long as forever, my love will be true,
for as long as I live -
I'll love only you!"


Those are the words written in the card given by Bie for Valentine's Day, though we don't really celebrate it, yet it's kinda fun to actually take the opportunity to exchange gratitudes for the gift of love between the two of us. I love you the same, my dear! Thanks, too, for the chocolates and 'The Gift' by Cecelia Ahern! I don't need em to know how great your love is for me but still, they had really made my day! =)


I could only say this to you... As long as there's a moon and stars, as long as there are rivers and mountains, as long as the earth goes round the sun, I'll be forever yours and yours alone.You are the awesomest thing that ever happened in my life. You make me complete. You make me feel like the luckiest woman in the world alive by being by my side. You make me look at myself like I've never looked at myself before. I may not say this all the time, but thank you for loving me, dear. Thank God for giving you to me. You are heaven sent.. my REAL gift. I could spend this lifetime thanking the both of you and that still won't be enough. Happy V-Day~


They say couples who laugh together, last together.. izzit true? I hope so!~

Comments

Missfasha said…
good to be together...

Popular Posts