Hmmmppphhhhh!!~

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. I'm supposed to fly off at 2.20pm to KK for my weekends off just now but I missed my flight. Just about 5 or 10 minutes right before the counter closed. Dammit! Lotsa things didn't come my way today, and I just dunno why. Maybe today is not my day after all...

First and foremost, my breakfast was lousy so I had to contain my hunger up till lunch. Next, it rained heavily during our school's CNY celebration and I couldn't really concentrate on taking pictures. I was also mad at a friend for not being able to make up her mind of where to have lunch too, delaying all the time in the world during my rush hour. And, yes, the traffic, too, for being so congested especially with those who hogged the road, whom obviously, whether they realise it or not, had misunderstood the true meaning of 'fast lane' and 'left lane'. How did these people get their license btw?? Then, when I reached home the AirAsia web check-in was not working when I need it the most. No thanks too to my school's internet service for being not available when I was about to check in too earlier in the day. After that, people hogging on the road again. Next, nobody was at the counter when I wanted to check in. Nobody was in sight too for me to ask anything at all. Dammit. I went up to the Guest Service Centre and there was this uncle who talked endlessly with the lady at the counter. Hellooo?? If you feel like chit-chatting please be considerate enough to go to any coffee shop nearby okay! Feeling helpless and clueless about what I need to do, I took a cab and paid RM18 just to get home and rethink about my next moves. I did consider to just drive all the way to KK, and next rejected it coz it might be one hell of a journey both to and fro. Gradually, I decided to go out and check out on MAS tickets. Nobody was at the counter, again. Where are all these people??!! I waited for about half an hour yet nobody came. Oy, come on! Ok, ok, calm down. I took a turn and went to my tailor to send and fetch my clothes instead, trying to make everything seems normal even when it's not. Guess what, she was asleep then, dammit! I was told by her son to come again later. Yeah, yeah, whatever. 

The next thing I know, I was speeding up to 130kmph all the way back home, furiously. In Sandakan City that's sooo illegal and almost impossible. But, what the heck. Like I wanna care about THAT now. Wow, could today be any worse?? 

Comments

Alang AD said…
alahai..
sheann...
s0b!~ s0b~
cool2... buat biasa jeh...
nGaa...
>:D<
Alang AD said…
hek! brp tambang flight tuh?
agagaga!~
MrPayid said…
cian cikgu aida... nape tak habq.. kalau x payid pi sana temankan..
Aida Ikmal said…
haha time kasih people.. ni ha obert i tunggu u bayarkan tambang tiket mas ai nih rm271 one way okek~! nway am in kk already.. net connection's not so good so see u people in a few days time! saje datang kk rewang2 =D
Unknown said…
Driving at 130 kmh with stock tire is really bad for you... Don't kill ur self... :-)
Anonymous said…
huhu..sabar2...
sabar itu sparuh dr iman...
aku dpt tau ko x sihat plaks ye..
sian anda...

Popular Posts