If I Could

I'd been introduced or listened to Hady Mirza's songs just a lil bit later than everyone who adores him since he became the first Asian Idol. But I love him and his songs all the same! He's one talented singer (and not to mention, cute!) who can sing really well, you will want to listen to his voice singing over and over again.

This song 'If I Could', a hidden track in his debut album, is so beautiful I feel so touched whenever I listen to it. The song suited him and he performed it beautifully! His voice is excellent and did a great job with this song as well as at playing the guitar! He sang it perfectly for his voice was strong and he even gave the song a bit of his character. I had read somewhere that he wrote the lyric himself, dedicated to someone who used to be special to him. He musta been really good coz I simply love it (and I think it wasn't just me). The lyric is quite sad though. Just listen to it and you'll know. But it's still nice, so what the heck! (unfortunately I can't find the lyric on Google, so let's watch the vid I got from UTube instead)



Comments

Popular Posts