Snippets: This and That

1. English Drama Team first meeting for the year and audition were all carried out in the same day, that is last Friday. To be frank, I'm quite surprised to find 25 studs from various forms appeared interested to join the team, when we actually only need another 5 to make up a team of 15. After a short briefing, I'd divided them into 5 big groups assisted by either teachers or the existing members. Each was given a few lines and the mentors will be the ones evaluating them in preliminary rounds. Next, we came down to 11 candidates and the rest of us spent the afternoon doing the audition until it came down to 5. Congratulations to those who'd made it! And yeah, majority voted for Wesley's script, so that's the one we're going to work on this time 'round. Looking forward to do drama this year!

2. The staff meeting was held yesterday, quite a long one, from 8 up to 12.30 in the afternoon. Sigh. I was supervising the School's Webmasters Tutorial for new members as well at the same time. Imagine running up and down the mini theatre and computer lab! And ahhh, I was selected, unexpectedly, as the new Pengerusi for Kelab Sosial Guru-guru SMSS! I din even know who nominated me in the first place.
Not that I'm not willing to do the work, it's just that I already have a handful of responsibilities and other commitments this year... But whatever it is, I'll definitely do my best! To those who'd voted or supported me in a way, be prepared for heaps and heaps of social activities this year!! You asked for it, you'll get it.. ha-ha!~

3. Like any other weekend, I'd spent my afternoons playing squash with a few of my colleagues who are into the sport as well. It's really liberating, to actually hit the ball, run here and there, laugh away with my opponents, and sweat all the tension and problems out of my system...

4. This week, me together with 2 other teachers were on duty. Nothing much was on. Just the normal patrolling around the blocks to check on the classes as well as the students in general. My committees for Language Week seemed to be very busy preparing for next week. I hope everything will go smoothly as planned. God bless!

5. Generally, the weather's not really good this week. It rains almost everyday, especially in the morning. What a way to start a day! However, it can be blazingly hot at times you could get heat stroke!

6. Some of my colleagues cum good friends and I are planning to go to Kundasang for a weekend getaway next week. We are gonna stay at Zen Garden, I'd already arranged for that. We are also planning to do BBQ, picnic and bath at Poring Hot Spring and next touring around Kundasang area as well as shopping for fresh fruits, veggies and flowers there. Wow, I hope it's gonna be great!~

7. Am missing that person so much. It has been a while since I last talked to him. What to do.. Bin kinda busy and over-exhausted these few days... I can hardly wait for the one-week holidays to come! Yeppp, I'm going back for sure. =)

Comments

Popular Posts