Why?

I woke up early this morning only to be greeted by such a frustrating text. I never thought that things could turn out like that, for I always know how understanding and sporting you can be. But then, all of your tormenting words, words of hate, words of doubts start clouding over me. Why oh why? Why all of a sudden things are turning ugly when the last thing I wanted to do is to be happy? I used to make mistakes, but that's just the way it is: to err is human. I know I used to be at fault, and now I'm learning to atone for it. I've learned that I should appreciate what I have for we don't miss the water until it's gone. I've no intention of hurting anybody. You can say what you want to say about me. If you're doubtful of me, what else can I do? Even if I explain things and tell you the truth, will things ever be the same anymore? I guess all my efforts to make things right seem futile.. because in the end, I'll always get the blame for everything.

I'm not mad, I don't even lash out my temper. I'm just upset. I'm even surprised that such matter would have arisen again when I least expected it. I'm not afraid. And why, you may ask? Because I know that I'm right. Oh yes, damn right I do! Save yourself the trouble and start focusing on what lies ahead. Do not fret over something that is so not true; you're only wasting your time. There's only one way to make room for new life: you've got to let go of the old stuff that's holding you back from getting there. No harm. No foul. No more crapping out. It's time. I'm ready to move on. But the question now is: are you?

Comments

sya_zachery said…
what text? from? :D
Missfasha said…
sape? meh nk komen... tett
Aida Ikmal said…
biarlah rahsia.... heh
MrPayid said…
sapa kuang hajor ngan aida den tu ha??mai habaq.. mai den bg blakang parang kat dia..
Alang AD said…
blkg parang la kan.. ekekeke!~
Aida Ikmal said…
dah asah ke blom? ahaks!~

Popular Posts