Laptop Issues


Just finished reformatting my laptop in the wee hours of the morning.. Frankly speaking, I really hate doing it as it is time-consuming as well as energy-consuming. Imagine sitting for many hours in front of the damn pc just to reinstall every single programme from scratch again! And there are just sooo many softwares to be reinstalled! *sigh* But, yeah, like I have any other choice. Ha-ha. Anyway, I did try restoring my C drive using Acronis Image but it din work even after I'd tried for so many times. Nevermind, what's done is done.

One thing I'm dissatisfied with is that this is possibly my third attempt restoring my Fujitsu within less than two years time! Previously I used Twinhead for a few years and as far as I'm concerned I had only reformatted it once, right before it encountered overheating problems and started giving me constant headaches with the auto-shutdowns. But I was using XP then, not Vista. Maybe the problem now lies with Vista after all. Ha-ha. Indeed, there are numerous problems related to the latest Microsoft operating system. I dunno why but I still find Vista to be cool and very convenient. Well, let's just hope it'll get better in time, if not.. back to square one again~

P/s: Happy 25th birthday to my best bud, Faezah! May all your dreams come true this year! And congrats on your upcoming wedding! *winks*

Comments

Popular Posts