Ouch!

Oopss, it's happening again! And it's today of all days (rugi betul mc hari jumaat ha-ha)!

I woke up very early in the morning only to find my tummy hurt like hell. I swallowed two tablets of Panadol, wishing it would all go away. Too bad I din have my stock of gastric medicine, so Panadol could do at that moment. Unfortunately, it didn't. It got worse. I tried to drink a glass of milk when my stomach simply couldn't take it that I vomitted it out instead. I drank a bottle of water, lied down, texted my colleague that I would be absent today and dozed off straightaway. I woke up about 4 hours later aching all over, I'm not used to sleeping too much during daytime. I wanted to fill my empty stomach, but I was afraid that I might vomit again, so I opted for plain water. Still, no food. Then, I was feeling slightly feverish.. oh no! Next, I cleaned myself and went out, intending to see the doctor. Gosh, driving became unbearable in my current condition - I could hardly concentrate! And adding to that, there was no parking near the clinic so I had to park a lil bit far and walked to the clinic.. ouch! And not to mention, I need to wait for about 1 hour before being attended by the doctor and came out of the room within 5 minutes' time.. double ouch! Next, I went to buy my dinner and headed home straightaway. I took my bath, ate my dinner and gulped down my medicine. Guess I'm feeling much better now, but my body is still warm - and that is why I'm enveloping myself under the comforter right now while watching TV :)

The doctor reminded me not to drink coffee and tea.. not to miss my meals blah blah blah.. and if I keep doing that, I will never recover from gastric. She advised me to drink Milo, Nestum or oat instead and to eat on time.. I know all these but haiihhhhhh, that would be kinda impossible with my current routine, though. I guess staying on my own (without family) has finally taken its toll. I miss home-cooked meals and when everybody would sit and eat at the dining table for brekkie, lunch and dinner! *huhu* And coffee, who could resist it? I need a daily fix to keep me going but apparently I have to say no if I ever want to recover. I have a feeling that this is not gonna be an easy task... *sigh*

Comments

Popular Posts