Blunder.

Yesterday morning, something kinda shitty happened on my way to school. I mean, of all days!! I was driving as usual and there was this green Wira in front of me. I realised that the Wira's third brake light is not functioning. So I kept a distance, y'know, just in case.

As we were driving downhill, I did NOT, in any possible way, expect that the driver (it's a he btw) was gonna stop at the junction abruptly, coz it seemed like he was so-called kind enough to give way to the other driver to make a turn at the junction. But the other driver stopped to give way to us because we're not supposed to stop - I mean, how can you stop suddenly in the middle of the road, especially NOT when your third brake light is not functioning?!!

So, yeah, I DID bump into the Wira unfortunately, and I truly knew that it wasn't my mistake (usually if you bump into another car, you're at fault). The driver came out and checked his rear bumper then quickly went inside the car and drove away. I checked my front bumper and luckily nothing happened except for a few dents. Damn that driver. But I also realised that we're both going to be fined if we report this to the police - I bumped into him and that his third brake lights wasn't working. I still feel irritated with the driver till today, though. I mean, accidents like this or even worse happen everyday yet this driver didn't even seem to care about what happened to me, or other drivers, except his car. He's gonna put more lives in danger if he doesn't fix the fucking lights soonish.

One thing for sure, I can forgive.. but I never forget. WATCH OUT:


Green Wira - SS1751K



p/s: Sandakan experienced blackout for more than 5 hours yesterday.. ouch!!

Comments

Alang AD said…
Nak harapkan pulis buat tindakan tak mungkin la tuh. Just make sure jgn terserempak lg ngan apek tuh. Takot kalo2 sindiket eksiden tarik keta gi woksyop jeh. Cam je muka dia. SO.. Beware je next time.. gRr .. don mes wit mai lil sister..gRr ..
Aida Ikmal said…
eee.. goram den gorammm..
sib baik le bulan pose..
den sobar joooo..

dun play-play ah, apekkk
sya_zachery said…
sipak tumit apek tu..isk3..

Popular Posts