My Raya

It was kinda hectic.. travelling from Sandakan to KL, to Melaka then to Taiping.. next to Gerik, back to KL and lastly crossing the South China Sea to be in Sandakan again. Pheww!! But it was all worth it coz I really enjoyed myself visiting people and stuffing myself with raya dishes like lemang, rendang, ketupat, kuih raya, tidbits and many more. It is the only time of the year where the rest of the family would gather and catch up with one another. We got the chance to visit our friends and relatives of both sides too. It was indeed an occasion to be remembered, marking our first Raya celebration as husband and wife. Happy Raya! (loadsa open houses to be attended this weekend!)


food, glorious food
my in-laws
the siblings (one MIA)
with hanim and her babies (one is inside the tummy! due soon~)

students visiting

Glitter Words

Comments

Popular Posts