Ho Ho Ho Holidays

The much awaited long holidays are here! And I'm back in KL and am staying for at least another month or so till the new semester starts next January. Yee-haw! This must be a much-needed and well-deserved holidays for the teachers and students after a whole year of hard work and busy schedules.. thank God for that!

When it comes to hols, the frequent-asked questions would be: "What's your plan for the hols?" or "Going anywhere this hols?" or something along the line. So, what's in for me? Nothing much, really. Since he's working on weekdays, I guess I would have to find some things to do myself. I bet hanging out with friends or shopping will top the list. Hee. Attending weddings will come next. So far I've received six invitations to my friends' weddings and I still haven't decided which one to go since most of them are on the same date! If somehow, in any way, I couldn't attend yours, my apologies in advance!

Besides that, I wanna go travelling too! The not-so-good part of the plan is hubby is working and it's kinda hard for him to get leave from work so all our plans to go abroad for our first real honeymoon are cancelled.. tsk tsk. Guess we'll be travelling within Malaysia only. Well, better than none, right?

The continual rain is a real downer. I'd rather hang out at home instead.

Comments

Popular Posts