All I Ever Wanted.

5 words: Fresh. Chic. Hip. Bold. Full-of-style.

This album comprises of 14 tracks altogether and they are all good you’ll want to listen to it again and again.

There are a few good songs to literally head-bang to, if that's what you expect from her. Listen to My Life Would Suck Without You and I Do Not Hook Up, fresh, upbeat tune that keep stuck in my head and make me wanna jump and shake my head to its melody every time I listen to it, be it on the radio or computer. Listen to the ever strong and fierce All I Ever Wanted, If I Can't Have You and Whyyawannabringmedown especially when you're particularly mad or angry at someone, it'll help you calm down and feel a lot better about yourself (surprise, surprise).

Rock is good but sometimes you just wanna immerse yourself in a mellow number instead. Kelly sounds great and perfect in Cry, Already Gone, Save You and If No One Will Listen. She brings it, baby!

For casual listening, go for Long Shot or Ready.
Impossible and Don't Let Me Stop You are not bad either but they aren't my faves. I like I Want You, a vintage-inspired number, coz I think it sounds kinda cute, and cheeky too! It's different from the other songs in the album and barely Kelly-ish, but still as good. It is the song you can actually dance to. Totally recommended!

As far as I'm concerned, "All I Ever Wanted" is her best album yet (after "Breakaway", since "My December" is a disappointment).
One thing for sure, she rocks out loud! Go get your copy of the album NOW! It's worth it.

Comments

Popular Posts