Back to School

It's Monday and I'm feeling blue, oh yeah. Last night I slept early in order to prepare myself for today (konon!) and still I find it difficult to get my ass out of my warm and comfy comforter for shower. But life has to go on..

Anyhu, I made a quick stop at the restaurant near my house for brekkie to kick start the day and I must say it helped a lot. I arrived early at school and got a good parking spot. Instantly, I had a feeling that today is gonna be a great day. The assembly was short and sweet so we were left with a lot of extra free time on our hands. There were still a lot of absentees in my class, not that I could help it. The rubbish on the floor was an eyesore I just had to order my kids to clean it or there's gonna be punishment (ho ho). It had only been the first day of school after the one-week holiday and already I made sure that everyone is carrying out their duties and paying the class fee, while I reshuffled their seating arrangement and gave them their very first homework. Well, let's just say, Teacher Aida got a lot on her plate right now! Is that a good thing or a bad thing? Errr... -_-'

Comments

Popular Posts