Salmon Galore


Edo Ichi is having a special Salmon promotion this month and I simply don't wanna miss out on the fantastic bargain! So I asked my favourite girls to try it out last week and it was marvellous! For just RM28, we got to eat a scrummy, sumptuous, satisfying platter filled with salmon, salmon and nothing else but salmon! In other words, makanlah salmon sampai muntah!! Ha-ha.

Clockwise: Salmon sashimi, roe, sushi, flavoured and maki.

Love the rich orange hue of a salmon.. gorgeous!

Lam jie :)
Muka-muka gembira dapat feast on salmon hehe

So my question is:
What's your favourite sushi? 
(Mine? Isn't it obvious enough?? lol)

p/s: I wish I had my DSLR with me.. yukk >.<
p/p/s: Isabelle, sila jangan jealous okay! :p

Comments

Aida Ikmal said…
uitt awat x sukaaa.. rugi rugi :p

btw i baru lepas makan sushi lagi kelmarin weee

Popular Posts