Welcome July!

I anticipate a very hectic month ahead. In addition to our excessive workloads on weekdays, now every Saturday is a working day - camps, courses, meetings, replacement classes, dinners, oh you name it. I couldn't even find a free weekend in which I can go back to see Hubby (yes, sometimes I go back on weekends)! Since the school reopened, I hardly sleep after midnight like I usually do, even on weekends. That's how tired and knackered I am these few weeks. And yes, things can be a little bit overwhelming at times. The co-curricular activities have started again. So do the extra/remedial classes, and not to mention the monthly tests and EXCEL 2 exam too.. imagine going through one hell of a time marking stacks and stacks of exam papers. Ughh, I don't even wanna think about it. As the big exams - PMR and SPM are approaching, all the syllabuses must be completed in less than three months and after that it's gonna be revision and more revision. Less than three months?! You gotta be kidding me, right? 

With a lot of things happening around me, luckily I'm still aware that these are all tests to make me a better person. In every difficulty lies an opportunity and in every problem there are always solutions and lessons to be learnt. All these events should really be good appetite suppressant you would think right? But no... I'm eating more.. I think it's all the stress!

p/s: Happy birthday to my BFF, Lam! Many happy returns, buddy! xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts