What's Wrong With You??

I don't know what in the world is wrong with her. The other day, she approached me and asked me to help out with this one class she couldn't attend saying "Let's help each other okay" with a smirk and I was like, what?? Is she trying to imply that all this while I never help out with anything at all? Like, seriously! I don't even know where she got the idea in the first place. I mean, if you want me to help around with anything, just let me know nicely, okay. If I could then I would. 

And there was this one time when she asked for a report in which I don't know I've to prepare. And she was like, 'I'd already told you the other day' and 'I need it urgently' as if it was my mistake not preparing any. I blame the confusion on miscommunication between us. She thought she had told me about it but as far as I'm concerned, she did not. I did it (without much fuss) and when I gave it to her, she refused to accept it because there was something wrong with the ink on the printouts and asked me to reprint. Okay, fine. But there was simply no need to put on the straight face and cynical tone. I'm not a kid anymore, mind you.

p/s: An ex-colleague yang aku memang tak suka dari dulu told my other colleague: "I'm 5 weeks pregnant.. tolong sebar-sebarkan ye" WTF?? Motive?? Kenapa la semua orang, dari fellow colleagues ke students, buat aku hangin je hari ni??!!! 

Comments

MrPayid said…
rilek2.... tarik nafas........ tahannnnnnnnnnn... tahannnn lagi.. jgn lepas k.. hu3

p/s: setiap cabran tu ada hikmahnya
isabelle said…
hoh? apa mAsalah minah tu?
ez@din said…
sabar yer ida.aku pun pnh berdepan dgn org cam gitu.tp aku wat dek jer dgn dia...mmg geram gilerrr...
Aida Ikmal said…
@payid: thankss

@isabelle: i pun taktau la! saje cari pasal la tu.. grrr

@eza: tp sampai bila nak wat dek je kann? esp bila da ari2 jumpa tu
Unknown said…
I dah bertahun pregnant tak keco pong... gediks betul...

Popular Posts