Mad at the Pizza Guy

Today I ordered a pizza for iftaar at about 5.30 pm and guess what??

It only came after one hour later! (usually it's only 30 minutes or so)

What infuriates me the most is, a few minutes after I made the order the manager had called me to confirm about the address so I thought it shouldn't be a problem. After all, this wasn't the first time I'd ever ordered pizza over the phone. You see, iftaar was at 6.20 pm and I had to break fast with only apple juice and dates. Siapa tak bengang?? Dah la lapar! Tak pasal-pasal kurang pahala puasa okay!

I called the manager twice, asking about the pizza and she claimed that the rider was 'new' and is 'unfamiliar' with the roads yet and that I have to understand their predicament, but heck, that's your problem! If he was just a few minutes late, then it's okay.. but half an hour? You gotta be kidding me, right? 

In addition, upon arriving, he didn't seem guilty whatsoever though he said he was sorry. I found it hard to contain my anger any longer so I said, "Kenapa tak datang esok je?" sarcastically. Then only he smiled apologetically and replied, "Sorry, tak jumpa jalan." Well, entah kenapa mulut aku laser sangat tadi so I said, "Dah ada alamat, nombor rumah, nombor jalan pun boleh silap lagi. Macamana you boleh jadi pizza delivery guy ni?". Silence. I asked, "Takde free coupons or vouchers as compensation ke?". He replied, "Err, tiada.". While looking at his name tag, I added, "Fairul, right? Saya akan report pasal awak pada your manager, okay? Thanks anyway, sempat juga saya nak berbuka pizza malam ni.." Silence again. 

I went into the house, called the manager and complained about the guy. The manager apologised profusely on his behalf and said that she would send a free coupon to me. So, another guy came and apologised again and gave me this:


Personal pan pizza? Well.. better than none, right? After this, I guarantee that the guy, which is only a budak, akan jadi fobia nak hantar pizza lagi! Muahahahaha.. what can I say? The customer is always right, righttt? ;)

p/s: Never mess with a hungry customer! Ha-ha.
p/p/s: I think I might have some anger management issues.

Comments

IMmeHuda said…
uhuh...nasib baik dapat gak free voucher...hehe..sabar2...orang lapo mmg gitu..cepat je 'mecak'...hehe
isabelle said…
apadaaa..budak tu dah tau lmbt, standby la coupon. mmg cari pasal betul

Popular Posts