Grrrr!

I was so pissed off with this new girl. She never wants to admit her mistake and that just sucks. This morning the office has been in a state of utter chaos, all thanks to her. Her selfishness and inefficiency has caused a deep resentment among some of us. Deyy! If you think everyone's stupid enough to be manipulated by you and not know about it, then think again. In fact, think longggg and harddd because we're not!

Still remember what you did to me last August? You din wanna take the blame for your own mistake i.e. tardiness, but did I do anything to avenge it? No! Did I ask you to take over my class or something along the line? No! I just talked to you nicely about it and reminded you not to do it again, to me or to other people.. but all you did was blaming this person and that person instead. I mean, how can you be so indifferent to your own responsibility? You din even say sorry. Even if you did, in which I wasn't aware of, I don't think you really mean it.

And this time you were caught in the same situation too, well, almost.. it's the exam week but my name wasn't on the timetable where it was supposed be (I din know) due to a typo or something, so you had to invigilate for double period. It wasn't even my fault that my name wasn't there in the first place, but you'd asked another person on your behalf to tell me to take over one of your classes for the day in return.. I think that is just rude. After all you've said and done, how do you expect me to respond to this? Tau pula ko marah bila kena jaga lebih lama dari sepatutnya! Lepas tu mula nak mengadu sana-sini. I know you're not happy, but that doesn't mean you can unleash your feelings by turning up late for other people's classes on that day! And I thought you would have learned your lesson by now but I was wrong. You haven't changed and you never will. You're a teacher for god's sake.. get a grip on yourself and stop behaving like a child. The world doesn't revolve around you, okay. I don't care what you think of me, just butt out off my life. Like, seriously!

Ever heard of this little thing called karma? What you give, you get back!

Comments

Popular Posts