September Baby

Hubby celebrated his 3*** birthday last month and I had organized a lil celebration (cum iftaar) with our closest friends at our humble abode. Thanks for coming, girls! To Hubby, hope you have enjoyed the night as much as we had! =)

Homemade nasi ayam.. yum yum
Homemade baked mac and cheese.. double yummy

Erk, I'm not ready yet lah..! said Sis.
Licin ek?? Hehe..
Happy birthday, darling! *muka happy dapat cupcakes*
Favourite things-themed cupcakes.. Too bad I missed 'car' and 'camera'! Silly me.
Nice cupcakes huh? Don't eat the figurines if you don't wanna cringe away, though - they're super duper sweet! Well, you know lah, fondant icing. If you're in the KL-Selangor area, you can order your dream cupcakes at AnisMagicFingers! I'm sure Anis will be delighted to entertain any requests or themes you want :)

Btw, for his birthday this year, I got him a Samsonite waist pouch/backpack. This multi-function bag is pretty handy for an avid traveller like him. The good thing is, it comes with a ten-year warranty and if I'm not wrong, it's waterproof. Cool eh? It looks something like this (lupa nak ambil gambar beg hehe):

Can be used as a waist pouch..
.. or as a backpack!
Gifts for guys can be really hard to find. They say women are hard to please but lemme tell ya, I never really know what to buy him! Do I get something practical, romantic, funny or what? In fact, how do I find the perfect gift? I've spent hours checking things out and racking my brain for an answer.. so I really hope you'll love the gift, sayang! Happy birthday! xoxo

Comments

isabelle said…
happy belated birthday 2ur husband.
cewah2 muka malu2 excited gitu dpt cuppies :P

Popular Posts