Body Massage

I had a full body massage at the hotel's wellness centre before bedtime last night and it was amazing! I never realized it could be so relaxing and rejuvenating. Apart from yesterday's long drive, I do experience frequent backaches and headaches recently.  I always feel tired and my muscles are full of spasms and knots. Seriously. I really need that massage. The masseuse really knows how to use her hands! The feeling is like being restored and renewed. I slept better last night and woke up early this morning, feeling all refreshed and ready to go! Try it. It may be a lil bit expensive (not every time), but it's worth it.

p/s: A spa treatment makes a great gift for women! :D *hint*

Comments

isabelle said…
sib baik kalo mrhubby tlg urut tiap mlm x kena bayar. kalo x, mesti dah miskin i.hahaha
Aida Ikmal said…
but still its not the same with the professional touch kan? hehe.. so sekali-sekala kena pegi manjakan diri kat spa ^^
Alang AD said…
Meh la datang gumah ai kalo nak urut 24 jam. Akekekek!~ Sampai tertido2 atas tuh hah.. Walahh ....

Popular Posts