DeepavaLidays XD

I eagerly look forward to this Deepavali holidays.. And why is that? 

Well, for starters, it's gonna be a longggg weekend as we got two days off work/school starting on Thursday. Me likey.. nak nak bila hujung tahun ni kerja tak banyak! Secondly, I'm gonna spend my hols in KK.. yay! This leads us to the third reason which is... I'm not gonna be alone there as my parents and baby brother are gonna be there too! Yesssss, they're flying all the way from Semenanjung to come see me and the place where I teach for the first time ever! Since this is their first visit to Sabah,  I'm gonna show em round some interesting places in this land below the wind like the capital city itself, Kundasang - home of the luminous Mt Kinabalu, Sandakan, the beach or one of the islands (weather permitting) and many more! 

Uuuu.. I can hardly wait! How's that for good news? :D


p/s: Wishing all Indians Happy Deepavali in advance and enjoy it with your loved ones!

Comments

isabelle said…
i pun x sbr nak tunggu raya hindu.bestnya this week keje 4 hari je..kekekeke

slmt bercuti ye
Aida Ikmal said…
thanks babe and the same to u! berbunga2 je hati minggu ni gi keje :p

Popular Posts