Disbelief

My heart flutters wildly. I'm back in Puchong yet I still can't believe that I'm back for good. Tee-heeee. Seriously. In my mind, it's the holidays and I'm only gonna be here temporarily.

But not this time.. This is for real. I'm not going back to Sandakan when the new term starts. I'm not gonna be there when my Form 3 kids take their PMR results and next embark on a new journey in Form 4, or even when the Form Fivers are taking their SPM results. Also, I'm soo gonna miss hanging out with my best girl friends. Miss my students. Miss my wonderful colleagues. It's all happening so fast. And there are a lot of adjustments to be made too. At home, at school/work. New friends, new students, new environment. Everything is as if I'm back to square one.

Now that I'm back, the real work begins.

Is that a good thing, or a bad thing?

Comments

Missfasha said…
whoa!
Finally, this is the good thing after all u experience and want it so much. Well, welcome to this peninsular with more colorful + varieties of people(species).. :P hahahhaha..

I am sure the memories at there always be remarkable experiences.
Aida Ikmal said…
always be, always will, fash..

but, the question is, am i ready for a whole new experience?
isabelle said…
it should be a good one.
kdg2 things are not good in the beginning might end up beautifully too.
Aida Ikmal said…
harap2 begitulah, isabelle.. so far i have a good feeling about it :)

Popular Posts