Ho Ho Holidays

It's the school holidays.. and yes, I am lazy to update my blog though I have lotsa free time on my hands and  heaps of things I wanna share here.. Why? Too occupied with establishing myself as a couch potato and also playing housewife for a good 6 weeks, of course.. Yeah, a good 6 weeks of paid leave.. God, I love my job!! :D

This is my second week home. I still can't believe I'm back for good! I know, I know, been yapping a lot about it, but that's the truth! We just came back from Hubby's hometown in Malacca and boy, though tired, I really enjoyed myself meeting and getting together with family and friends for kenduris and stuff. Did I mention his parents just got back from Hajj and his cousins were having a double wedding? 

Soooo, do I have any great plans for the holidays? Haruslah kan? Hehe. Actually, I soooo look forward to 12 December (and also the 13th coz it's my birthday hehe)! Please come soon but do pass by SLOWLY, okayyyy? :D Apa dia? Tungguuuu~

Happy holidays to you-know-who-you-are! ;)

p/s: Another good thing about these hols is Hubby's on leave too (3 weeks!) - errr, more like 'forced' to finish his remaining annual leave! :p

Comments

Drama Mama said…
happy holiday!!!! have fun ya

http://twinkywinkystars.blogspot.com
Aida Ikmal said…
thanksss!! interesting product you have at your blog :)

Popular Posts