Shopping Time!

I love shopping - yesss, sales, sales, sales! I mean, who doesn't? Yesterday was JCard Members Day at Jusco, IOI Mall Puchong and boy, I totally forgot about it till we were there to find a present for my best friend who's gonna give birth soon.. No wonder lah the parking was full and there were cars everwhere! I was surprised at first as it was a working day.. and then it hit me - JCard Members Day.. patutlah!!

Sales tu sales jugalah.. but if it's hard for you to find parking.. and next stuck among hordes of shoppers who were crowding the mall, are you sure it's worth it?? Imagine this, I queued at the wrapping counter to wrap my friend's present for a good 40 minutes! Madness!!



Tapi, sempat juga aku borong barang sampai 3 beg plastik! Ha-ha.



Any more sales coming up any time soon?

Comments

isabelle said…
susah susah je u ni belikan hadiah utk i.
err... i kan yg u maksudkan nak dpt baby tu? hahaha.
Aida Ikmal said…
memang pun! ha-ha.. i will if u let me know kat mana u deliver nanti heeee~
isabelle said…
beb, i plan nak bersalin kat hosp putrajaya. due Jan 2011.
pls email me (snowwybear at gmail dot com) ur number, senang nak update nanti (i maybe akan sengaja buat entry lmbt sbb xnak certain people tau)
Aida Ikmal said…
january 2011.. ohhh tak lama lagi tu! ok will email you my number nanti! ;)

Popular Posts