Weddings

Woot woot.. love is sooo in the air! December holidays are synonymous with weddings, don't you think so? Actually, it's kelakar to think that people usually get hitched during the holidays kan? I mean, it's not like everybody is on hols in December, right? Plus, I guess there's nothing wrong with getting married at any time of the year. Has it ever occured to you who actually started with the so-called custom/tradition?

But who cares! Ha-ha. Here I wanna share the best pictures from the weddings I'd attended so far. First, it was our cousins' double wedding I mentioned in my previous entry:




Us, with the newlyweds
Hubby's extended family - the Chinese side (did I mention his late Grandpa was a muallaf?)
Personally, no matter how grand it would be having a double wedding, I wouldn't go for it. Why? For all that matters, it's MY special day, MY wedding, MY limelight (okay, I'm exaggerating here), so sharing it with others, siblings ke, cousins ke, just doesn't seem right.. But that's just me, of course.. What do you think?

Also, it was our friend-cum-wedding photographer's wedding last Sunday! So now you know how it feels to be the centre of attention where everybody asks you to pose like this and that non-stop, and keep on smilinggggggggg all the way sampai cramp habis pipi-pipi semua ha-ha! Anywaysss, great to know that you're happy, bro.. Selamat Pengantin Baru!

Congratulations!
Hubby with the handsome groom :p
Yummy cendol~

Those who're still looking for a wedding photographer for your own special day, feel free to view his work at his website or contact Hafiz Ismail personally ye.. I'm sure you won't regret it! But of course now it's not the best time to be in touch with him coz he's like on cloud nine or something and is somehow 'unreachable'!

Comments

isabelle said…
woh..kontras & bright betul kalernye...
i tot kalo double wedding kena mix match of the same tone
Aida Ikmal said…
entah ek dorang.. dah sorang nak merah, sorang lagi nak gold-brown.. hamekkkk.. macam-macam ada!

Popular Posts