A Beach Picnic

The week before school started, my girl friends and I went on a picnic by the beach. Mana lagi yang dekat? PD lah! We arrived there at noon and my, there were a lot of people that it was almost difficult to look for shady places to spend the day.. 



What did we do there? Well, what do people often do at the beach? Swimming, beach-bumming, picnicking (we had nasi lemak, kuih-muih, egg sandwich and junk food hehe) and maybe playing some games, of course!

Om nom nom nom..



4 jam berendam - that's got to be a record or something!

In short, everyone enjoyed the trip. I did! I loveee the beach! Girls, we really need to do this more often! ;)

Anyway, if you're still wondering what to do at the beach besides swimming, check this list of 25 Fun Things to Do at the Beach I got from here:
  1. Bonfire parties. (it seems great in movies, but in real life?)
  2. Look for dolphins. (err ada ke kat pantai Malaysia?)
  3. Write messages in the sand. (awwwww.. it's so romantic!)
  4. Play at the boardwalk. 
  5. Picnic. (hah! that's what we did!)
  6. Frisbee. (good idea)
  7. Hiking. (errr.. no thanks, I'd rather lying on the beach!)
  8. Fishing. (sooo not my cup of tea.. I'm not that patient!)
  9. Read magazines. (now this one I like)
  10. Build a sandcastle. (will do if I have kids, if not it wouldn't be as much fun)
  11. Look for seashells. (great for collections)
  12. Go windowshopping in the little seaside shops. (are you sure it's windowshopping and not shopping??)
  13. Surfing. (need bigger waves)
  14. Go topless. (seriously??! like, seriously??!)
  15. Hula hoop, play catch, jump rope or fly a kite.
  16. Write poetry. (get your inspiration from Mother Nature!)
  17. Meet people. (who knows you get to meet your soulmate there? hehe)
  18. Take photographs. (haruslah kan?)
  19. Search for historic sites. (if you're into History, why not?)
  20. Catch up on phone calls. (definitely not.. I'd rather turn it off instead)
  21. Look for little critters. 
  22. Watch the sunset. (one of my fav things to do at the beach!)
  23. Celebrate a holiday or special occasion. (second/third honeymoon, anyone?)
  24. Daydream. (well, I can do this forever!)
  25. Relax. (this is, like, why people go to the beach in the first place! LOL)
Do what you wanna do, the most important thing is you enjoy yourself and just have a great time!

Comments

isabelle said…
kena try go topless la lps ni..haha.
tapi kalo perut x surut, harus xde org nak pndg:P
Aida Ikmal said…
if you have it, flaunt it! hahahah
zeta said…
25 Fun Things to Do at the Beach ..huhu..good idea.. :p
Missfasha said…
1 thing you should add: shop the dried fish at the shop near by the beach + magnet frigde and the stuff.. hehehehehe

Popular Posts