Gotcha!

Gotcha kepala hotak hang!



Uhhhh, I really hate Gotcha Calls, regardless of the age of the people involved. They just seem mean and no, I don't find them amusing at all.

What is a Gotcha Call? If you have been listening to Hitz.FM then you'll know that it is a prank done by the Morning Crew every weekday in the morning by calling in their victims and ruin their days by telling bad news to them, like they have to pay for something they did not buy, tell them a family member is sick when they're not blah blah blah, you get my point. These pranks were sent in by those who knew the victims (friends, family members, colleagues etc.) Some victims got really mad while some even cried when they learn the truth. Trust me, this show is so cringeworthy and lame. I think I'd have to ditch whoever set me up if it ever happened to me. I might as well ban Hitz.FM for as long as I could. I may sound boring but whatever the reasons, humiliating someone is a very poor idea of entertainment! What if you're being gotcha-ed yourself? Agak-agak suka tak? 

Hmmmpphhh!!

Comments

isabelle said…
yg teruk tu kalo diorg buat xkena masa/tempat.
say, org tu tgh kena marah dlm meeting dgn bos ke...

Popular Posts