Petrol Price Hike

Petrol prices are completely getting out of hand recently. Do you use RON97 petrol for your vehicle? If you do, then you need to pay extra 10 sen to RM 2.40 per litre now. And if I'm not wrong, its price has just increased some time in December last year.. Gila! The good news is that the pricing for RON95 remains unchanged, but that's hardly relevant to me as I'm using RON97.

First time isi after the hike T.T

Why are petrol prices so high?? They don't have to be! Okay, the obvious answer is the global hike in petrol prices but we as the rakyat really hope the government will take care of all of us especially those poor people in our country. 

You know what I hate about petrol hike? The prices of goods will increase too! What's next? Gaji naik? Jangan harap!

Comments

yaya|azura said…
I'm using RON97 too. Bad kan? But sometimes I cheated my car on RON95. Kesian. Jadi macam tak cukup makan je. :(
Aida Ikmal said…
rasa nak menangis je tengok berapa kena bayar uhuhuhuh nak pakai ron95 cam x sanggup je.. rasa cam merosakkan kereta ahahahah
yaya|azura said…
Betul! My car went tersengguk-sengguk time nak accelerate. Bila hujan lebat pon sama, car temperature drop and engine macam nak mati kalau guna RON95. Klakar lak rasa bila gomen announce RON95 sesuai utk semua jenis kereta.
zeta said…
owh really..RON95 buat kereta tersengguk2..no wonder la my car jd cenggitu..:p never know bout that before..
tu la..sbb yg sama la i pon kejap RON95 jap2 RON97..tp terslalu ke RON95 la.. :(
isabelle said…
haaa..tu la..u vote lagi pakcik tu...

Popular Posts