Lil Macaroons

Can you believe it? I bought these cinonet macaroons at Baker's Boy the other day for RM0.80 each. Gila! Nasib baik sedap!


Do you like to eat macaroons? I love these lil treats, they look like little burgers - cute, pretty and ready to eat! They also taste fantastic too.. boxed in pretty colours they would make a lovely gift. But I've never thought to make them until now. I'm not even sure why as macaroons are simple to bake, and they only have a few ingredients (egg whites, sugar, ground almonds, and chocolate cream or flavoured butter cream as the filling). Whether you like to eat baseball-sized macaroons or bite-sized ones, they're definitely one of the healthy desserts to consume! (I like to eat the latter coz then I don't feel as guilty eating a couple of them though of course my logic is totally flawed since eating several small ones is probably the same as eating a large one teeheeeee) 

I like em like this!

Have you ever had a macaroon? Well, whatchu you waiting for? ;)

Comments

zeta said…
alaaaaa..xpenah mkn..sedap ke?
ini 0.80sen ok lg..ada i tgk kat blog sape ntah hr tu..cinonet cenggini jugak..tp rm2 seketul..hahaha..
Aida Ikmal said…
ye ke?? ok i kena la bersyukur gini hehe.. tapi kan.. cinonet sangatttt.. sebab tu i rasa x berbaloi ngan harga hehe.. kalo beli roti tu kenyang dah.. ni lekat kat gigi je :p

tapi sedap mmg sedap.. provided that you have a sweet tooth :)

Popular Posts