Introducing Lil Berry

Hello, hellooooo.. 



My name is Berry (sometimes it's Gemok as I'm a lil bit chubby, or Carpet as my fur resembles those of a carpet) and I'm a cat. A cute, adorable one at that. I'm only three months, going on four months real soon. However, I'm kinda big for my age, all thanks to my mixed parentage - Mom is a Persian and Dad is a Maine Coon. I have five siblings but only my sister is with me now since we no longer live with our real family in Melaka. Now we have relocated to Mummy and Babah's home in Puchong and I love it here since it's spacious, which simply means more space to explore, play and walk around.

This is my friend Little Bear - I just love biting him hihi
Playing with Mummy's, errr.. bra strap.. She's not happy I can tell but I play with it anyway hihi
Where am I?? Uuuu.. a wastepaper bin.. ni-ceeeee
If I'm ignored, I'll do this to get everyone's attention.. smart aye?

I really, really like to play. Everything intrigues me, especially moving things like our dangler, ball and even Mummy's artificial flowers (heyyyy, I'm only a kid). I also like to fight with my sister. She's a real nuisance at times, plus, I like to bully her for no apparent reason. She does too, which makes it even. And more interesting. Heeee.

This is, like, the most challenging game ever!

"Hiyahhhhh.. amek nih!"

I eat four times a day - in the morning, afternoon, evening and night and though my Mummy said that it's expensive, I only eat Royal Canin. I also drink plenty of water to keep me hydrated throughout the day. 

For kittens.. yup that's me ^^
Cleaning myself up.. oopps ter-sexy pulak

And just for the record, I hate bath time. I think all cats hate that. Instead, I like to lick my fur all the time as that's how I clean myself. It's also to keep me cool, especially in the current hot weather. 

Whatchulookin' at? Someone's trying to sleep in here! Pfftt.

Do not, I repeat, do not disturb me when I sleep, I can get really grumpy, I will meow non-stop. I'm also a spoiled cat. I enjoy belly rubs and I like to be pet right by my tail and on my back. I mean, who doesn't?

My angry look

My "erkhhhh whatever" look
My "huhhh??!" look
My funny face XD

That's all about me in a nutshell. See you! ;)

Comments

sya_zachery said…
sooo cute.. maine coon nye tinger.. beso..haha..
MyNameIsdD said…
alamak too cute for words! geram tgk :-)
Aida Ikmal said…
memang sangat2 cute.. sehari kalau tak gomol tak sah! hiksss

tu baru sekor dd, ada lagi sekor

Popular Posts