Friend? What Friend?

"Love the people who do care about you and forget the ones that don't"

Lately I've been doing a lot of thinking about the people around me and sadly, I notice that some don't value the friendship we have the way that I do and it's kinda disappointing. Most of the time, I'm the one who is doing everything to make it work while they don't even bother about me. They don't even bother to call to say hi. They don't even bother to text to check on you. They don't even bother to leave comments on each other's Facebook (technology, helloo?). One minute you're best friends and the next, we learn that the one person that wasn't supposed to let us down, will. Everyone's busy with their lives too, but we still make time for each other.. And you dare call yourself a friend? Huh! What a shame! I'd rather lose friends rather than have plastic friends! Buang masa aku je! Trust me, sometimes you just got to stop caring to protect yourself from getting hurt.

In life, we meet lotsa people. Some we never think about. Some, we wonder what happened to them. There are some we wonder if they ever think about us. And then there are a few we wish we never had to think about again. But WE DO. It's funny how life is sometimes.

Comments

Popular Posts