Hello May!

Oooo, hello May! You come so soon yet I can't help feeling relieved coz that means the mid-term holidays are just around the corner! Teehee.

Btw, last weekend was a long one indeed and while everyone took the opportunity to go somewhere or balik kampung, I purposely decided to just stay in the comfort of my own home doing nothing but eat, sleep, relax, watch tv and surf the net all day long, and I could not ask for more. These few weeks have been very hectic and taxing on me so I guess I deserved lazing around for a change. 

(credit to YouTube)

Plus, long weekends mean traffic jams are everywhere! Tak sanggupppppp!

Comments

isabelle said…
babe,
lama x update u ni...
what happened la?
Aida Ikmal said…
tu la.. rekod ni sebulan update 2 entry je.. huwaaa nak wat camne.. sgt bz+penat+stressed out with work!

Popular Posts