A Different Kind of Surfing

Can you survive without the Internet? Are you an Internet addict? What do you use the Internet for? How many hours do you spend to surf the Net in a day?

My answers would be no, yes, many things, and countless hours and as frequent as I could. Hehe.

If I could thank the person who created the Internet, I would, cos it has now become a very important part of my life. I wanna stay connected and don't wanna be left behind. In this era, many things are done/can be done online so why go trouble yourself when everything you need is just at your fingertips??

Most of the time I use the Internet to stay connected with friends and families, near or far. With mushrooming social networking sites or apps/clients like FB, Google+ or Twitter, there's simply no excuse for people not to stay in touch. Really. Well, unless they live in the remotest area on earth where there's no internet access, of course, hehe. To be frank, I check for any status updates every now and then, well, unless I'm preoccupied with something really really important, cos I simply don't wanna miss a thing. Every moment counts.

Besides that, I use the Internet to check emails, update my blog, read e-newspapers, for online banking or, once in a while, online shopping (heh ye ke kengkadang? LOL). I also use it to play online games and most importantly, search for any info. For me, the Internet is my Mr. Know-it-all, and that's why I set Google as my default homepage :) Whenever I'm in need of a crucial info that can't wait, Mr. Google is always there for me to attend to my every problems and needs, and to satisfy my curiosity.

This revolution has definitely changed the way we communicate, think and do things. I truly cannot imagine my life without the Internet. Errr, can you?

Comments

Popular Posts