Painful Pain

I never knew that pain could be this painful :( 

The ultimate pain I could have ever faced now is to stop caring about everything and everyone. I'm never good at turning my back on anything or other people without any emotional affliction or tribulation, but sometimes too much is just too much. It's really hard to suppress my feelings and pretend that everything is A-okay when some people keep hurting me, demanding me for perfection when I'm nothing close to perfect. I'm still learning and in need of guidance, not complaints and harsh criticisms. And here I thought accepting each other's imperfections is important in any relationship. Too bad not everyone sees it this way.

Well, hear me out; I DON'T GIVE A DAMN about what you say or think coz you're all talk!

p/s: You shouldn't have to sacrifice who you are just because somebody has a problem with it.

Comments

isabelle said…
sampai satu stage, kita akan realize...we cant please people. byk lagi things to consider.
thats why apa jadi pun...i dgn my 3 boys je. lantak la org nak kata apa
Aida Ikmal said…
at one point i just wanna give up je.. penatlah asyik nak please other people je.. what about our feelings and wants right?

Popular Posts