Why, oh, Why?

You might have noticed that some of my 'Gadgets' on the blog on the left have disappeared, while the ones on the right have been automatically placed at the bottom of the page, but don't ask me why, coz I myself don't know!! Something is technically wrong with my blog and I'm still finding out how it happened in the first place. It looks very plain and terribly unorganised now.. :(

Where are the gadgets???

Some are 'magically' placed at the bottom of the page...

I tried checking the 'Edit Layout' page but apparently everything is at its rightful place... 



So what actually happened?? Any idea how I can fix it? Thanks in advance!

p/s: 10x kali refresh pun tetap same adehhh -.-"

Comments

Aida Ikmal said…
heyyyy.. woke up this morning and everything was back to normal! yay! oh blogger, u almost scare the hell outta me..
isabelle said…
hehehe.memandai je blogger ni buat surprise.

Popular Posts