Ginger Anger

I had a bad shopping experience today. Look at this:



And this:



What's the similarity between them? Both bags contain gingers BUT only one is mine, which means I ended up paying 90 cents more - not that I care anyway, cumanya that's the whole reason why I only took a few - I don't need much of it sebab takut busuk! The thing is, dah balik rumah baru perasan ada dua beg halia.. how can that be?? 

Well, I could come up with several possibilities:
  1. Someone silap letak in my trolley; or
  2. Cashier silap scan customer depan aku punye, coz seriously aku tak perasan langsung;
...atau yang paling menyakitkan hati (kalau betul laaa):


SOMEONE TAKNAK THE GINGERS AND 
DUMPED THEM IN MY TROLLEY!



Grrr! Apa nak buat with the extra ginger roots ni??

Comments

yaya|azura said…
uhhh... sabo jelah. I sekarang ni kalau nak masak ke hape, singgah peti ais my mom amik bahan-bahan mentah. Hihihi.
Aida Ikmal said…
best betul! i kadang2 bahan2 mentah ni buang je sebab lama sangat simpan (read: jarang masak) huhuhuh

Popular Posts